Re: Heard from the dealer today on my ex-wifes Dak

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 11:45:52 EST

"""A Friend""" <dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Something in the Overdrive let go & locked up the
> tranny.How many people have had this happen?.Her
> Dakota QC had the 42RE..
>

> Digger

I've got a 42RE in my truck as well. It's a piece of JUNK, and I've been
through almost 2 of them in 60K miles. As soon as my tuition reimbursement
check comes in from work, it's getting a race prepped rebuild by one of the
local shops here. They do a lot of dodge transmissions and are pretty well
known around here for building bulletproof dodge transmissions.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L