RE: 93 DAKOTA V8 FOR SALE

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 18:52:59 EST

I do still have it. The truck is my baby, but I
hate to just have it sit here another year. Let
me try and dig up some pictures of it. It is in
storage now, but I am going to visit it this
weekend so if I can;t dig any up, I will take
some more.

If you go to this page, there is a small video
clip of the truck. Click on the "Tom C in parking
lot". That will give you an idea on the condition
of the truck.

Thanks

Tom
--- mike kulczycki <dakota1994@hotmail.com>