RE: 93 DAKOTA V8 FOR SALE

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 18:59:10 EST

Oops..forgot the link to the page with the
video..

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/ohiomeet/multimedia.htm

Tom
--- ABadDakota <bad93dakota@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I do still have it. The truck is my baby, but I
> hate to just have it sit here another year. Let
> me try and dig up some pictures of it. It is in
> storage now, but I am going to visit it this
> weekend so if I can;t dig any up, I will take
> some more.
>
> If you go to this page, there is a small video
> clip of the truck. Click on the "Tom C in
> parking
> lot". That will give you an idea on the
> condition
> of the truck.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom
> --- mike kulczycki <dakota1994@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > is it still for sale? do you happen to have
> > any pics?? what other kind of
> > options, pw, pl??
> > sounds like an awesome truck..
> > thanks,
> > mike
> >

> > >From: ABadDakota <bad93dakota@yahoo.com>
> > >To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
> > >Subject: DML: 93 DAKOTA V8 FOR SALE
> > >Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:11:26 -0800 (PST)
> > >

> > >I am thinking of selling my 1993 Dakota Club
> > Cab
> > >Sport. I bought it new in 93 and saw the
> first
> > >winter and never one since. It has about 64K
> > >miles on it and it is nearly perfect. It has
> > the
> > >V8 engine, auto trans, Doug Thorley Headers,
> > >Gibson Exhaust, Mopar Performance Cam and
> > valve
> > >covers, K&N Open Element 14" air cleaner,
> 15"
> > >Boyd Wheels, tonneau cover, window tint,
> ect.
> > It
> > >is black with grey bucket seat interior. It
> > >originally came with the tow package which
> > >consisted on a Tranny cooler, PC cooler,
> ect.
> > It
> > >also has the 22 gallon fuel tank and AC
> which
> > >still blows cold. It was professionally
> > repainted
> > >a few years ago because it got keyed. There
> is
> > NO
> > >rust on this trunk. I hate to sell it, but
> no
> > >longer need it and am making room for some
> new
> > >toys. KBB blue book is over $4500 for a
> stock
> > >truck with no modifications. I will sell
> mine
> > for
> > >$4500 which is an absolute steal. I can get
> > >pictures if interested. Truck is located
> near
> > >Columbus Ohio.
> > >
> > >Email me with any questions.
> > >
> > >Thanks
> > >
> > >Tom

> > >Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage,
> > less spam
> > >http://mail.yahoo.com

> > FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar
> [...]

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, FMS Injectors, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ...3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.