Re: Re: noise makers

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 18:55:24 EST

Michael Maskalans wrote:

> hehe. I didn't really think about it until after Barry showed off, and
> then I started noticing my static quite a bit more... things go like
> that sometimes.

Yeah, Barry's good for helping you notice your faults sometimes. ;)

> I'm not interested in sacrificing my back seat - it's way too small as
> it is, so yours is not the route I'll go. I might swap head units, but
> I doubt it. I'm a bit of an audiophile, but not enough to pour enough
> bucks into a "system" to make it worthwhile.

See, I don't really carry anything in the rear anyway, just a few
schoolbooks and on the extremely rare occasion one person. Most of the
time if we know that there's gonna be more than one passenger, we take a
different car, which is precisly why I don't have a QC, I hate being a
chauffeur.

> if I can get an MTX with speakers and an amp that I can tap into RR and
> LR for feed for $300, once I've got the money I'll do that and be happy.

Yeah, cost effective... that's overrated anyway.

> but the blown speakers come first.
>
> and thinking about a Real Truck comes first too. which means a job
> comes first too (jesus fullsizes are spendy!). too many things come first.

I hear that, that's why I ended up with the Dak.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L