Re: Re: noise makers

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 19:18:36 EST

On Mar 16, 2004, at 10:40, Josh Battles wrote:

> I wish you'd have said something when we met up, I'd have been more
> than
> willing to show off a little. ;-)

hehe. I didn't really think about it until after Barry showed off, and
then I started noticing my static quite a bit more... things go like
that sometimes.

I'm not interested in sacrificing my back seat - it's way too small as
it is, so yours is not the route I'll go. I might swap head units, but
I doubt it. I'm a bit of an audiophile, but not enough to pour enough
bucks into a "system" to make it worthwhile.

if I can get an MTX with speakers and an amp that I can tap into RR and
LR for feed for $300, once I've got the money I'll do that and be
happy.

but the blown speakers come first.

and thinking about a Real Truck comes first too. which means a job
comes first too (jesus fullsizes are spendy!). too many things come
first.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech