Re: 04' Hemi Rumble Bee sighting!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 19:54:07 EST

Local dealer has 2 Blacks now, and had 2 yellows in past weeks. The black
ones have yellow interior panels on upper part of door, and the plastic
center piece that surrounds the radio/temp control stuff. I didn't see any
performance stuff listed in the $2600 package. but it did include all the
exterior pieces and stripe. I think some of the options are pushed onto the
Rumble Bee. The 3.92s and the 20" rims as an example.

TonyC