Re: Need Pics of 92-93 SC Daks

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 23:12:54 EST

Because all of the lines are connected to everything by flat pieces of steel
stock that are bolted to the compressor, dryer, condensor etc.... do you
think that welding aeroquip fittings to a flat piece of stock would work in
it place and have a shop make up the lines to length as I needed?

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4
3.90 Gears, Long Bed