Re: New England members - any left?

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 20:34:28 EST

>> ...and as Andy can attest, people who are not seen at DML meets
>> do not actually exist. ;-)
>> -Jon-
>>

> Oh no, I'm just a figment of my imagination?!
>
> RayB
> http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html

10 messages posted today tells me that you exist. I'm glad I had the
good sense to go to Daktoberfest, otherwise I'd be in the same boat as
Marci. And I'm from NH too, making me one of those "New Englanders".
BTW who was claiming that Albany is part of New England? It's not. :P

Random note: most of you drive your trucks, not ride in the passenger
seat. After (almost) 2500 miles of sitting shotgun in Mike's Dak, my
back is all wonky. Beware lest this happen to your passengers.

~~Anne

Dak-by-association Mike's '98 V8 Club Cab 4x4
Soon-to-be-aquired '94 VW Jetta
patience@cif.rochester.edu