Re: New England members - any left?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 09:47:18 EST

"Anne Baker" <patience@cif.rochester.edu> wrote in message

> 10 messages posted today tells me that you exist. I'm glad I had the
> good sense to go to Daktoberfest, otherwise I'd be in the same boat as
> Marci. And I'm from NH too, making me one of those "New Englanders".
> BTW who was claiming that Albany is part of New England? It's not. :P
>
> Random note: most of you drive your trucks, not ride in the passenger
> seat. After (almost) 2500 miles of sitting shotgun in Mike's Dak, my
> back is all wonky. Beware lest this happen to your passengers.
>
> ~~Anne

I've sat in the passenger seat of my truck, it just feels all wrong.
Although, if I ride shotgun in a friend's dak it's still weird, but not as
bad. You're probably right though, the passenger seat in my truck (since
it's almost unused) is still very hard and not too comfy for long trips.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L