Re: noise makers

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 10:05:36 EST

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:24:21 -0600, BARRY OLIVER
<DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us>
wrote:
> I bought my MTX's loaded with the amp and speakers, and am really
> happy. I also noticed that Droo has almost the exact alpine
reciever
> that I have [in the bimmer]. I have the cda-9806, the only
difference
> was I can't plat mp3 cd's...

>>> 03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net 03/16/04 04:10PM >>>
Hah! Mine is the 9607 and I can play the mp3's and wmv's in mine. I
like it
alot. I also have the XM tuner hooked up to it.

--
-Droo

Well, I didn't think the ability to play mp3's was worth the extra $150 that the shop I was at wanted for the next player up. Especially since I can burn regular CD's anyway. I have thought about adding either XM or a CD changer, since mine will supposedly control either (I wonder if it would handle both?) Does anybody have the alpine CD changer? How big is it? I suppose a link yo alpine or whoever sells them would do...