Re: Stereos in our daks.......what you got?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 10:40:54 EST

>>> dml@tepidcola.com 03/16/04 09:17PM >>>
.....I've got to pull off all the plastic crap in the back of the cab
to do
my power quarter windows anyway, so the rear speakers are definitely
getting replaced, and I might as well do the thunderform box at the
same time... anybody got a spare paycheck laying around? ;-|

--
Michael Maskalans

I was wondering if one couldn't use the stock underseat tray as a form for a custom speaker box... That might be a way to save some dough. I would be happy to donate mine to that cause if anyone wanted to experement... or more likely as a replacement if someone tore theirs up doing this...