RE: More Tire Talk

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 11:19:08 EST

I have to agree on the Coopers. I own 2 sets: Cobra GT and SLE Touring.
They are the best tire for the money IMO. Highly underrated. A set will be
going on my truck to replace the bald BFGs.

www.coopertire.com

>Tom,
> Check out Cooper Tire. They might have a dealer near you and a
better price then BFG or Bridegstone. I just put a set on my 98 Dak and I
love them. Granted, I have >no where near the tire size you need for the
Ram, but mine cost me $350, mounted, balanced, new valve stems, road hazard
package, free tire rotation and disposal of the >old Badyears. I put on the
Discoverer Radial and I'm really happy so far. Great traction wet or dry,
not too much road noise, and the truck handles much better now.