RE: BBQ-esque shenanigans...

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 09:01:25 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net On Behalf Of
jon@dakota-truck.net
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:52 AM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: BBQ-esque shenanigans...

ROTHFLMAO
I would love to hear the full story on this one!

A couple of thoughts:
I don't see any loose gravel or dirt thrown behind the tires that would
be evidence of "I can push this out of the way in no time", also I can't
see any marks from locked up tires sliding before impact.
Or, he was driving blindfolded, or he has the collision avoidance skills
of a hibernating sloth.
Also can't see if the airbags are out.

Maybe there was a deep, booming, baritone voice (think James Earl Jones
with 1000 watts of amplification) that said "YOU DWEEBS P!SS ME OFF. . .
CATCH"

  Just happened to see this posted on the DiRT (Dodge Ram) list: