Re: RE: Front Caliper Problem

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 09:49:05 EST

I pulled a wheel to test fit one of my New B. Coddingtons and the front
caliper had a pretty NASTY COAT rust on it and the rotor.

The last time I drove it, it had a slight pull to the right when I applied
the brakes while decending a hill.

I'm gonna replace both front calipers with a set of Powder coated
replacements and step up to a set of Ceramic front pads........

I may as well install a set of Power Slots too, so the New rims look
better........

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com