Re: BBQ-esque shenanigans...

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 10:28:38 EST

On Mar 18, 2004, at 00:52, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

>> came across 5 kids walking
>> down the trail on foot, they didn't say anything to us or anything, so
>> we continued on...Came around a corner in the trail and saw this-"
>>
>> http://kore.progameplayer.com/images/KJ/dakota1.jpg
>> http://kore.progameplayer.com/images/KJ/dakota3.jpg
>> http://kore.progameplayer.com/images/KJ/dakota2.jpg

*OUCH*
though it looks like he lucked out, assuming he didn't bend the frame
horns too badly.... I don't see airbags (odd...), the hood, fenders
and lights are all good, so that just leaves the A/C condenser,
radiator and support, grille and the front bumper. Probably the fan
too....

so whaddya figure? he was tryin' to get it awn and just figured he
needed some extra speed to get his front end up on the rock? wow.
if it looked like it was mid-corner then I could understand coming up
on it too fast if you were driving like a tard, but he managed to hit
it *dead center* too. WTF. and wow. and ouch. and ::snicker::

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
84 RamCharger 360 (parked)         98 Dakota CC 318 (Fixed!)