Re: Re:

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 18:15:12 EST

Hey Barry! In my opinion Nobody is required to apologize in the DML , WE are
grown up People!
In Toronto Area, the gas prices do follow what people pay, less affluent
areas tend to be 2 - 5 cents a litre
cheaper than the more prosperous, where people pay without question?
There seems to be only 2 business's in Canada this year that made massive
profits! Insurance Business and Oil Company's.

I still run 94 Octane as Canadian Gasoline has vitamins added :-)

Jim Knox 91 Dak 318LA