(no subject)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 09:27:39 EST

It's my mixed metaphor, I'll mangle it however I please... That was
part of the point, that what the oil companies are doing is so blatant.
 Pissing on someones feet is at least close to rain in concept. See,
it's not as funny if I have to explain it, but then you actually accept
the propaganda as having some merit, so, I guess I should actually
apologize.... ;-0

>>> blkwidow1@primary.net 03/18/04 08:47PM >>>

)