WHEN?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 21:08:06 EST

Wondering if any of you with connections to DC has heard any definitive info
on when the HEMI's will be in the Dakota(specifically the Extended Cab 4x4)?

I am looking to get a new DAK now, prior to me doing my SAS with my(in
progress finally) "souped up" Pre-Mag 318. I havent got a distinct
direction on it as of yet but I am begininng the tear down and ordering of
new parts. I do know for certain Im going to max bore it(whatever that may
be).

Anyway, let me know what you ahve heard DC guys.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---