Re: WHEN?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 20:59:56 EST

Bill Day wrote:
> Wondering if any of you with connections to DC has heard any definitive info
> on when the HEMI's will be in the Dakota(specifically the Extended Cab 4x4)?
>
> I am looking to get a new DAK now, prior to me doing my SAS with my(in
> progress finally) "souped up" Pre-Mag 318. I havent got a distinct
> direction on it as of yet but I am begininng the tear down and ordering of
> new parts. I do know for certain Im going to max bore it(whatever that may
> be).
>
> Anyway, let me know what you ahve heard DC guys.

Dakota isn't slated for a HEMI at all as far as I have heard. The Gen
IV has the 3.7V6, 4.7 V8 and 4.7HO V8 (automatic only) slated for fall
of 2004. Lets hope they offer a HEMI... but I don't think they will any
time soon. HEMI in a Dak might take away from Ram sales.

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"