Re: Only 6 Bolts in Bed?

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 21:02:36 EST

When I pulled my bed to change my fuelpump(in tank), I removed 6 bolts and I
left the tailagate on using ratchet steraps to tie cornrs together and
lifted with a ratchet setup to a big tree limb.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red