Re: RE: '94 V10

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 00:17:21 EST

Rick Barnes wrote:

>Uh, I guess I didn't uh know that uh they put it in a pickup, unless he did
>this one himself, uh....man, you cannot say one damn thing wrong on this
>group or the sharks start in on you ...sheesh
>
>Uh, Rascal...uh

Uhh... sorry, I uhhh... thought that you meant that there, uhhh...
wasn't any V-10 engine made. And, uh... your message said "I did not
even know they made a V10 before the Viper" and uh... '94 wasn't "before
the Viper" it was only before the current generation.

Yes, they did put V-10 engines in the Rams starting with the re-design
in '94. I thought the basic design was based on the Viper engine, but I
might be wrong on that.