Re: Terrible Tom's Ram, Image Hosting, Carbon Metallic Pads

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 00:06:47 EST

Travis Bailey wrote:

> Tom...your truck sounds awesome! What kind of exhaust are you running?
> Straight out of the cats? Muffler?

Thanks Travis! I didn't do anything to the exhaust at all. Believe it
or not I bought it from the dealer (used) just like it is. Previous
owner hacked the muffler off and welded in 3 inch straight pipe from the
cat back to a Magnaflow chrome tip. I don't know if it ever had a
magnaflow exhaust and someone just sawzalled the muffler, or if thats
they way it was altered originally, and someone just thought the
Magnaflow tip looked good. Manifolds, collector pipe and cat's are all
there and stock.

I'm concerned it might be too obnoxious for the conservative
neighborhood I seem to live in. I would hate to have to put a muffler
on. I have yet to get pulled over for noise violations. I seem to
always see the cops before I manage to get my foot in it.... one of
these days though LOL....

"Why don't you ask me what it feels like to be a freak?"