Image Hosting

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 09:52:37 EST

""Travis Bailey"" <dusterrt@msn.com> wrote in message

> Also...what image hosting place do you guys like best? I'd like to get
some
> pics of my Dak up, especially now that I've got the Gen-III 15x8's on it
> looks spectacular (even with the 255-65's..a little shorter than the
> 235-75's, but the extra width and wider stance looks great regardless),
I'd
> like to show it off. Hopefully we get some warm weather this weekend, I
> need to buff it, BADLY!!

Geocities isn't bad, it's free. If you don't mind paying for hosting and a
domain name, then check out these two hosts.

I'm with Solid IT Services (Ken Bernsten - DML member) and pay $5/month.
The service is great, and Ken's customer service has been nothing short of
excellent! (kenneth.berntsen@soliditservices.com)

Also, I've got a few friends that are hosted on Ipaska and love it. The guy
that runs it is a member on one of the forums that I post on regularly and
is a good guy. Almost half the forum is hosted through him.
(http://www.ipaska.com/)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L