Re: Re: It wasnt the transmission...it was the rear end pinion!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 09:59:30 EST

True. I was thinking about a full blown upgrade. Gears 200, bearing 125,
chunk 250, labor 250 = 825 for std type stuff. The 1250 included a truss
type rear cover (160), the Detroit (525), and a new yoke u-joint. But then
again, it depends on where you live and know on labor prices. I pay under
50/hr at the dealership (minor sponsorship with racing).

TonyC