Re: RE: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:17:54 EST

I have got some additional plans for the engine including some RADICAL
detailing!

Gary kind'a hid some links to photo pages in the text on the "HOME"
page......

I still have a few additional tricks I'm working on, I'm just a little held
up at the moment waiting on some parts I ordered to arrive.

Some of the Idea's I had planned to install by C@C in July
may not make it in time due to parts not arriving in time.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com