RE: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 17:54:38 EST

That truck looks KILLER!

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of ronald bruce
taylor,jr
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 3:21 PM
To: Dakota Mailing List
Subject: DML: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

Guy's......

I've been busy over the winter and I have the photo's that show what I have
been up to on modifying my Dakota....

If anyone is interested the photo's can be seen on my webpage.

Gary Hedlin was very helpful in getting the photo's posted to my page and
did a masterful job on the webpage work.

I just wanted to Thank him for all his efforts, and if anyone needs or wants

web work done and does not have the skill or tools to do it on their own,
Gary can assist with the work at a very reasonable cost and I very highly
recommend him.

click on the link below in my signature to view my site, if your so inclined

you can sign the guestbook too!

Thanks for your time, your regular DML can now resume!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com