RE: Fule consumption

From: C. Philip Cutler II (cpcii@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:50:53 EST

I get about 14-15 city and about 19-20 Highway. Which isn't to say
much, since even the highways in Las Vegas are slower than the city
roads, today there was one accident on one of our 3 great highways, had
traffic in the whole city backed up. Took 30 minutes to go about 2-3
miles.

Server is acting weird, I got this reply at 3:01 pm, but the original
message didn't come through till 3:39 PM?

Philip
92 4x4 CC Colorado Red, no mods, (Yet, will there ever be?)