Re: Re: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:22:24 EST

We'll have to see if there is enough storage space available for the site to
do that........1Colony.com has limits on the storage space.

If you right-click and save the image to your "My Pictures" folder, it may
give you better imaging till that idea can be implemented.

Thanks Josh!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com