Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 09:43:46 EST

""ronald bruce taylor,jr"" <taylor9565@msn.com> wrote in message

> I actually have an account that has a monthly fee of about $18.00

$18 a month!?!?#%q0-trkl;h

Wow, that's pretty steep. As long as you're happy, that's what matters.

> It shouldn't be too long till I'm set up here at home with the required
> programing and files to make my own site updates.

The required programming? You don't need anything, just notepad. (or text
pad www.textpad.com, and maybe a good HTML book or two)

> Personally I'm not real sure how much work it is in creating these sites
or
> how hard it is making updates, But it can't be too easy to
> I don't want to wear out my Welcome where Gary's assistance is concerned.

When you're starting with an already existing site, updates aren't really
all that hard, it's creating the sites from scratch that's the hard part,
and the main reason my site isn't up yet. I'm still trying to get the
layout the way I want it.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L