Re: Re: Re: Re: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 19:46:26 EST

I actually have an account that has a monthly fee of about $18.00
I made the decision to switch over so at some point I can handle the
site updates and Hosting issues myself and Free Gary up so he can do other
things.

At some point soon I'm going to increase the webspace and expand the site in
other area's, it'll take a little time untill I complete my long term plans
for the site.

I have to get some help on making changes and updates, and I don't like
having to ask for help on stuff I should learn to do myself.

It shouldn't be too long till I'm set up here at home with the required
programing and files to make my own site updates.

But for right now I'm pretty much done making changes, I'll just update the
photo's from time to time.

Personally I'm not real sure how much work it is in creating these sites or
how hard it is making updates, But it can't be too easy to do...........and
I don't want to wear out my Welcome where Gary's assistance is concerned.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com