Re: Re: pros and cons

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 15:25:54 EST

I've seen the product used a couple times, and it works in similar
fashion to the Spray type window tint only this stuff is designed for
tail lights.

It sprays on and tints the Red lense to a black appearance, and when you
step on the brake pedal or turn on the tail lights they shine thru
in Bright RED!

Personally I don't care much for the stuff, a set of BLACKOUTS or Custom
tail lights is a much Better choice.

There is also the legal factor, it probably isn't legal in most area's.....

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com