Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Underdrive Crank Pulley

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 16:21:26 EST

sweet. i've got a ported V6 TB that's going to be going on very soon as
well. My friend does some port work on the side (for friends and the like)
and he's giving it the workover for a case of beer. I'm hoping that the TB,
underdrive, and tuneup make a pretty good difference.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Gabriel Couriel"" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:IAEKLJFEBEMGODNFJMDAIECDCDAA.gcouriel@bellsouth.net... > > i had it installed at the same time they did the V8 TB. however, he > tightened it down pretty well. if you need the specific numbers, look at > the FSM. > > performance-wise, i couldn't tell you, but combined with the V8 TB, it was a > pretty good combo. > > Gabriel Couriel > > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net > [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Josh > Battles > Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:29 AM > To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net > Subject: DML: Re: RE: Re: Underdrive Crank Pulley > > > > ""Gabriel Couriel"" <gcouriel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message > > > > i have the crank pulley on my truck. that one is easy. remove the belt, > > remove the bolts (i forgot how many) and reverse. it takes about 20 > minutes > > to do it. > > > > Gabriel Couriel > > Sweet. I just wanted to make sure. I'd heard all sorts of stories saying > that the clutch fan needed to be removed and whatnot. > > How tight did you tighten the bolts when you reinstalled? > > -- > - Josh > Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L > www.geocities.com/lenny187/dakota.html > www.omg-stfu.com > >