Re: Re: pros and cons

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 14:36:12 EST

Last summer after I left the Carlisle Fairgounds on the Sunday, with smoked
headlight covers on my truck.
I was pursued by the police, interfaced, and given a computer print out from
the cruiser with Headlight - Taillight Laws for The Commonwealth of
Pennsylvania. No altering headlights and allowed and tail lights are
basically the same thing in the PA law.

The aggravation is not worth it, Better to interchange lights or light
covers on show grounds!
I'm 57 years old with more gray or white hair every year and those 357's
scare me :-)
Jim Knox, 91 Dak 318 LA
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada,