Re: RE: SCSILVERDAK.COM updates

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 00:45:15 EST

On 3/24/04 3:39 PM, in article
6.0.3.0.0.20040324160640.01b67278@pop.ameritech.yahoo.com, "Matt Grose"
<mgrose@ameritech.net> wrote:

> It appears Ron has been hiding him in his basement =D
>

> At 05:53 PM 3/23/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Where the heck has Gary been hiding?
>>
>> Rascal

LOL! Thatıs pretty funny. :) The only basement I've been hiding in is the
one in the house I just bought a few weeks ago!! I thought the house was
turnkey since it was the one my dad (god rest his soul) built and I grew up
in, but the bastards I bought it from remodeled the bathroom and used
plastic water lines and did a crap job of it too! They even tore down the
swing set my dad built for me & my brothers!!

So as a good son, I have made it my personal goal to make things
right....that means re-doing the plumbing and building another swing set
exactly as the old one, even though I don't have any kids (but I will have a
puppy this weekend, so that might count!) This and in addition to
painting, patching, and roughing in for the new urinal going in the
bathroom, I have very little time after I get home from work (oh yeah, got a
new job too).

DAK CONTENT: the dak is in the shop, having some rust spots taken care of
and some other mods done....should be like new (except for the 180,000 miles
on it :) ) when I get it back sometime between now & then. You'ld probably
shoot me if I told ya what im driving to work and back, but I've learned
that you can call an 03 mustang a beater if you beat the hell outa it
enough!!

OH... Just remember kiddies to make sure the breaker is off when working on
a 220 outlet...It hurts like a mother!! :)

Gary