Re: RE: Blown Speaker?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 01:12:34 EST

I guess I should have typed in the message on that last one. sorry

Jon, The Infinity speaker I pulled out of my dak looked like a stock OEM
speaker with just a larger magnet. I can't find anywhere the specs for a
Infinity sound system for my Dak. Anyone have any hints where I might?

Successfully,
Donald Mallett
817 875-9812
<http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett> (Check out The Success System link
on my website, listen to the audio link first)
Have you heard about Identity Theft? Have you signed up for "Identity Theft
Shield"? Do it immediately. Check it out at
<http://www.prepaidlegal.com/idt/mallett> I would never be caught without it
myself!