RE: Blown Speaker?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 11:31:10 EST

Er, the guy at the sterio shop was hoping you were dumb enough to buy
his BS story. He was lying to you through his teeth. I hate that, now
I am mad..

>>> Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com 03/23/04 01:12AM >>>

Dear DML,

    Went out today and picked up a set of Kenwood speakers at Best-Buy.
I'll
do the install Tuesday sometime. After Best-Buys I saw a Ualtiment
Electricontices and stopped in there. Sales guy offered me a bottle of
water, that's different. They had the same speakers at the same price.
Playing stupid about car audio, Told the nice sales guy That I was
looking
for new front speakers for my 2000 Dakota QC w/ the Infinity upgrade
stereo.
He tells me that unless I get OEM speakers I need to replace the whole
system! Due to the Infinity is a paritory(sp??) system. Meaning it can
only
work with its own components.

Me thinks I smell Bull Sxxt here!? Whats up with that??

Signed:
Dazed and confused in TX.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2