Re: I'm a winner!!!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 10:10:13 EST

I'm gonna "kill 2 smartasses with one stone" with this reply, so read along:

> On Mar 26, 2004, at 10:53 PM, Jason Bleazard wrote:
>
> We *know* where you live... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>
> Seriously, congrats!
>
> --
> Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario

It was for illustration purposes only, and there was no address on that
listing. haha! foiled again! Besides, everyone on the world wide webber
knows where Jon lives if they find the DML website, and he hasn't gotten any
uninvited crazies yet. :-)

Next time you're driving through, you guys will have to stop by and say
hello!

>"Jeff Durling" <jdurling@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>
> I think we should get the whole DML together for a weekend party at
> Josh's new place. LOL
>
> Of course, this would be after you mover your stuff. ;-P
>
> Jeff Durling

I'd planned on having a big party already and any DML'er in the area that
would like to either attend the party [or help me move, since we DO belong
to a truck club...] would be welcome to do so. Closing is May 5th, so any
time after that would be fine.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L