Re: I'm a winner!!!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 11:39:56 EST

Josh Battles wrote:

>I'm gonna "kill 2 smartasses with one stone" with this reply, so read along:

Still alive, nyah nyah!

>It was for illustration purposes only, and there was no address on that
>listing. haha! foiled again!

Hmph. I thought I had seen an actual address on there last night, but I
don't see it today. Must be a conspiracy :-). I guess the zip code
doesn't narrow it down very far. Our postal code narrows our address
down to about 20 houses (it's specific to our street, and it even tells
what side of the street).

> Besides, everyone on the world wide webber
>knows where Jon lives if they find the DML website, and he hasn't gotten any
>uninvited crazies yet. :-)

No, just the invited kind of crazies (see: any BBQ report :-)