Re: Carlisle 2004?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 11:45:30 EST

You can rest a little easy now, The NEW 3.9 I've been planning won't be
ready in time due to parts I have ordered that are stuck in limbo
someplace...........(TEXAS)

So I'm making some adjustments and getting the fuel and spark that was all
screwed up last year dialed in...

It was running RICH and the ignition timing needs a couple degrees of
advance removed........

I should get a couple good runs at the DYNO Chalenge though!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com