Powermaster Alternators??? Anyone have one??

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 16:23:29 EST

With such a low idle speed, and the Viper fan, the voltage drops WAY off at
idle, and I was looking for a solution. I come across, I think it was at
least, the pulley on a 96+ dakota is a little smaller and helps the problem.

BUT, on truckperformance.com they have a Powermaster alternator that is
rated at 110A at idle.... Anyone have one of these? How did you go about
hooking up larger -/+ wires to it ith that black junction block that has the
terminals that attach to the stock one. The computer regulates the voltage
on our trucks right???