Re: I'm Bushed!

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 12:25:43 EST

Jeff Durling wrote:

> Hey Kyle, you think you could send me over the part numbers for the
> kits. I have been looking at getting the same kits, or PST performance
> ones, and seem to have a time with the part numbers for the correct
> kits. If you have the body mount ones also I would appreciate it.

Yeah, sure... These are for a '87-'96 2wd, just so you know.

Control Arms: 5.3115G

Rear Springs: 5.2107G

Body Mounts (I've had these on for quite some time): 5.4106G

The "G" just refers to the colour. Black in this case. I think R is
red, and there's another colour, but I don't really want red bushings.
Each kit comes with a couple little packets of lube, too.