3.9 Engine blocks ?

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 19:13:50 EST

I've run a across a Bare 3.9 engine block at a Pretty good price of $40.00,
it needs to be fully machined and prepped for use.

A local machine shop has it in the spare engine block core supply, and they
offered it to me, since they don't do much in the way of V6
engines.

I looked it over and it is a Roller Cam block, and at this price I find it
cheap enough to buy for a possible candidate to build a Supercharger
specific shortblock.

I just wonder if there are any differences over the 3.9 production run
in how these blocks were cast.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
www.scsilverdak.1colony.com