Gen 1 4X4 FS in Kentucky

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 10:32:05 EST

Just trolling to see if there is any interest in a Gen 1 Dak. This truck is
my father-in-laws, it's a 6cyl standard cab with 4x4. There was an engine
fire, toasted the wires pretty good but the truck runs!! Some rust in the
rockers and a bit around the wheel arches. Is this truck worth anything to
anyone? It's smack-dab (Kentucky technical term) in the middle of Kentucky.
I don't know how much he wants, I can go out there and take a few digital
pics but only if you're REALLY serious please! Make an offer, trades of any
Alfa Romeo's probably would be accepted.

Okay....back to lurk mode for me.

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L