Re: Accell 375 ignition timing computer

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 09:58:09 EST

""Ronald Taylor"" <scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'll also take a Cheap laptop with windows the 98 operating system on a
> trade for the kit

Not interested in the Accel module, but I've got a cheap laptop... It's an
old school Toshiba Satellite 486DX2 66mHz. There's no CD drive, only a
floppy. I've got all the pieces (battery is toast, about 3 seconds of life
per charge) and maybe even a carry case for it. No OS on it, but I do have
all the required drivers. It's yours (or anyone else's) if you pay
shipping.

Email me offlist at josh@omg-stfu.com

I'm trying to get rid of some stuff so I don't have to move it.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L