OEM Seat Cover Needed... ASAP

From: Robert Meredith (rmeredith@pa.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 00:19:28 EST

I have a 2003 QC Dak w/ the dark Agate interior & bucket seats... My
pup chewed the rear map pocket off of the passenger side seat & it needs
replaced asap. Do any of you have seat covers (in excellent condition)
that you've removed from your daks when upgrading the interior? I'd
like to get one in nice condition as my Dak is an '03 and the other seat
is in good shape as well.

I had one guy contact me - he had some from a 2000 Dak RT w/ buckets.
Are they the same seats?

I'd appreciate if somebody would contact me if they have some. I'll do
what I can to make the exchange easy.

-robert (rmeredith "AT" pa.net)