Re: OEM Seat Cover Needed... ASAP

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 10:22:39 EST

"Robert Meredith" <rmeredith@pa.net> wrote in message

> I have a 2003 QC Dak w/ the dark Agate interior & bucket seats... My
> pup chewed the rear map pocket off of the passenger side seat & it needs
> replaced asap. Do any of you have seat covers (in excellent condition)
> that you've removed from your daks when upgrading the interior? I'd
> like to get one in nice condition as my Dak is an '03 and the other seat
> is in good shape as well.
>
> I had one guy contact me - he had some from a 2000 Dak RT w/ buckets.
> Are they the same seats?
>
> I'd appreciate if somebody would contact me if they have some. I'll do
> what I can to make the exchange easy.
>
> -robert (rmeredith "AT" pa.net)

Your seats have map pockets? I'd think that the seats out of a 2k R/T would
be the same, but most likely will not have the map pockets on them. I know
my 2k doesn't have map pockets, but then again, I don't have door pockets
either....

I'd have him take a few pics and send them your way just to be sure.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L