Re: Gen 1 4X4 FS in Kentucky

From: Anne Baker (patience@cif.rochester.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 19:09:50 EST

On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 01:36 PM, Josh Battles wrote:

> "Barry" <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Oh, the word I was searching for was "facetious". Thanks Anne for
>> helping my publik skool [dumb] self out there...
>
> Anne? where? i missed it.

A private conversation via AIM, and you missed it, so nyah. :-) I
didn't know he needed the proper spelling to sound s-m-r-t on the list.

Speaking of waterlogged, try having outdoor practice in 40* rainy
weather. I was soaked to my knees. Our throwing circle is under water.
(Dak content: I found out who owns the other black 4x4 RC on campus, my
teammate and fellow thrower Chris. I'm trying to recruit him for the
list, It's not working.)

~~Anne