Re: Ceramic Brake Pads

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 21:53:53 EST

I just installed a the ceramic pads from JC whitney
(and the slot/drilled rotors as well) a few weeks ago.
So far, I like the response on them.

I'm a little shocked to hear about Andy's friend and
his experience with them. Sounds like they were going
thru some extreme duty though.

I'll probably be switching my tires from snow/mud back
to my highway tires next weekend, so I'll let you know
how they are looking.

--- Ronald Taylor <scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone running Ceramic Bake Pads on a GEN-3 4wd
> Dakota..........
>
> I bought a set of Morse Ceramic pads, and plan to
> install them with New
> Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
> and I'm curious as to if anyone is running
> these.......
>

> Ron
> 01' Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
> http://www.scsilverdak.1colony.com

> Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure
> your PC is protected and
> safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp

=====
Phil