Mopar/PPH Headers for Sale

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 17:21:53 EST

For Sale:
One set of Mopar (aka PPH aka Mike Leach) headers plus Y-Pipe. Designed for
2000 5.9L R/T but has O2 bungs configured to also accomodate 2001, 2002 or
2003 R/T trucks (not sure about 98/99 R/T compatability). Set includes a
brand new set of Fel-Pro header gaskets and 12 new ARP header bolts.

Was used on my truck for approximately 5k miles but have been professionally
stripped inside and out and ceramichrome coated with 0 miles since coating -
mint condition. The Y-Pipe pieces have been welded together while installed
in my truck before re-coating so it will align properly and not have exhaust
leaks.

I gained a solid .5 sec in the quarter mile when I installed these headers
along with a 3" cat-back exhaust (for all the people like Brian Cropp who
don't believe anything anybody says unless God himself tells him it's the
truth: I had a K&N intake, 52mm Fastman TB, M1 2bbl Intake, and a B&G PCM
flash before the headers/exhaust went in, and yes I do have multiple
timeslips from the same track to prove this performance gain).

Asking $500 plus shipping to your door. This setup would cost at least $650
or more to replicate from the various online vendors. E-Mail me at
SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com.

Pictures:
http://members.cox.net/sincityrt/DSC05144.JPG
http://members.cox.net/sincityrt/DSC05145.JPG