RE: Towing popup camper

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 13:03:22 EDT

If you post the dimensions of the camper here on the list, i'm sure there
will be someone that will be able to give you a somewhat reasonably accurate
weight for said trailer.
Having said that, the pop-ups that i've seen info on, you really shouldn't
be worried about the weight of them at all, they are pretty light.
Even those guys with the R/T's could pull 'em without a problem. hahahaha

C'mon, it's funny! :D

<Adam hears boo's and hisses off in the distance>

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....